1 cup SR flour
1 cup coconut
1 cup brown sugar
125g of melted butter400g condensed milk
2 tbsp golden syrup
1. Grease 30x20cm tin.
2. Combine flour, coconut and sugar in a bowl, add butter (melted) and stir until combined.
3. Press mixture into base of tin and bake in over for 15mins till lightly browned.
4. Combine condensed milk, butter and syrup in pan, stir over low heat until just combined.
5. Pour hot filling over hot base and return to over for 8 mins; cool totally. 6. Combine chocolate and butter in a pan and stir over low heat until smooth.
7. Spread topping over cooled base. Leave to set.
Posted by Emily